Street Stall & Raffle Ticket Stands
Council may give approval to sell raffle tickets/goods in the Business Centre to local organisations subject to:
- The request being in writing, including date, location and business owner approval;
- The individual and/or organisation obtaining permission from the owner and/or manager of the business in front of which the raffle tickets are to be sold;
- That tables, chairs, etc from which the raffle tickets are sold do not protrude onto the footpath by more than one (1) metre;
- That if objections of any kind are raised about the activity, Council staff can request that the activity be stopped;
- A minimum of 50% of the funds raised remain in the community (this requirement may be varied on approval of the General Manager); and
- No more than three (3) stalls will be allowed at any one time in the Inverell CBD.
To make an application to hold a Street Stall or Raffle Ticket Stand please download and complete the Street Stall/ Raffle Ticket Stand Application Form and return it to the Council Administration Centre at 144 Otho Street, Inverell or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Street Stall Raffle Ticket Stand Application Form||[106Kb]|