Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund
The Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund S355 Committee aims to support initiatives that strengthen the local community through projects that deliver community benefits through the funding of grants within the boundaries of the Inverell Shire Council local Government area.
ROUND 2 OF FUNDING
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Review the Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Guidelines to ensure you meet the criteria and understand the process;
- Complete your application on the Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Application form;
- Submit your application either by post or email to PO Box 138, INVERELL NSW 2360 or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The closing date for applications is Friday, 27 September 2019. No late applications will be accepted;
- Your application will be assessed by the Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Committee;
- You will be notified of the success or otherwise of the application;
- At the completion of the project you will be required to provide a Close Out Report detailing highlights, photos, media and financial statements of the completed project (where applicable).
ROUND 1 OF FUNDING
Earlier this year several local community organisations received a financial boost after the first round of the Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Benefit was awarded.
View the organisations that were awarded funding below.
Updated on 19-Aug-2019