Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund
The Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund S355 Committee aims to support initiatives that strengthen the local community through projects that deliver community benefits through the funding of grants within the boundaries of the Inverell Shire Council local Government area.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- First, make sure you meet the application criteria by reading the Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Guidelines.
- Complete your application on the Sapphire Wind Farm Application Form.
- Submit your application form either by post to: Inverell Sire Council – Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund, PO Box 138, INVERELL NSW 2360 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications will close at 4pm Friday, 25 September 2020. No late applications will be accepted.
- Your application will be assessed by the Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Committee.
- You will be notified of the success or otherwise of the application.
- At the completion of the project, you will be required to provide a Close Out Report detailing highlights, photos, media and financial statements of the completed project (where applicable).
For more information, please contact Council on (02) 6728 8288.
Applications will close at 4pm Friday, 25 September 2020
Twenty Four local community organisations received a financial boost after the first year of the Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Benefit was awarded.
View the organisations that were awarded funding below.
Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Recipients – 2019 – Round One (https://inverell.nsw.gov.au/local-community-projects-to-receive-funding/)
Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Recipients – 2019 – Round Two (https://inverell.nsw.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Sapphire-Wind-Farm-Community-Fund-Round-2-Recipients.pdf)
Last modified 17-Aug-2020