Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund
Download: Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Guidelines – Round 2 2021 [167 Kb – PDF]
Download: Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Application Form – Round 2 2021 [205 Kb – PDF]
The Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund S355 Committee aims to support initiatives that strengthen the local community through projects that deliver community benefits through the funding of grants within the boundaries of the Inverell Shire Council local Government area.
The Application Process
- Complete your application on the Sapphire Wind Farm Application Form
- Submit your application either by post or email to PO Box 138, Inverell NSW 2360 or email@example.com
- The closing date for applications is 4pm on Friday, 24 September 2021. No late applications will be accepted
- Your application will be assessed by the Sapphire Wind Farm Community Fund Committee
- You will be notified of the success or otherwise of the application
- At the completion of the project, you will be required to provide a Close Out Report detailing highlights, photos, media and financial statements of the completed project, where applicable.
For more information, please review the application guidelines or contact Council on (02) 6728 8288.
|Sapphire Wind Farm Funding Recipients|
|2021||Round 1 Recipients||Round 2 Applications open on 16 August 2021.|
|2020||Round 1 Recipients||Round 2 Recipients|
|2019||Round 1 Recipients||Round 2 Recipients|
Last modified 13-Aug-2021