Draft Operational Plan
for 2018-2019 Financial Year
Notice is hereby given in accordance with Section 405 of the Local Government Act, 1993 that Council has prepared a Draft Operational Plan with respect to its activities for the five (5) years from 1 July, 2018 and its Draft Budget for the 2018-2019 financial year.
The 2018/2019 Draft Plan includes details of:
– Council’s principal activities and strategic objectives;
– The estimate of Council’s income and expenditure;
– Proposed Rating Structure, and Proposed Fees and Charges; and
– Draft Long Term Financial Plan 2018-2028.
The draft plans will be on public exhibition during normal office house from Tuesday 1 May 2018 until 10.00am Thursday 31 May 2018 at:
– Inverell Administrative Building, 144 Otho Street, Inverell
– Inverell Shire Library, Campbell Street, Inverell
– Inverell Tourist Centre, Campbell Street, Inverell
– Gilgai General Store, 9 March Street, Gilgai
– Ashford Works Deport, Albury Street, Ashford
– Ashford Rural Transaction Centre, 30-32 Albury Street, Ashford
– Delungra Post Office, Inverell Street, Delungra
– Yetman General Store, 1 River Street, Yetman
– Online via the links below and via – www.myinverellmysay.com.au
Written submissions will be received by the undersigned during the advertised period.
P J Henry