2019-2020 Draft Operational Plan
In accordance with Section 405 of the Local Government Act, 1993, Council has prepared a Draft Operational Plan with respect to its activities for the five (5) years from 1 July, 2019 and its Draft Budget for the 2019/2020 financial year.
The 2019-2020 Draft Operational Plan includes:
- Council’s principal activities and strategic objectives;
- The estimates of Council’s income and expenditure;
- Proposed Rating structure, and proposed Fees and Charges.
In addition, the Draft Long Term Financial Plan 2019-2029 has been prepared.
The Draft Plans will be on public exhibition during normal office hours from Thursday 2 May, 2019 until 10am on 31 May, 2019 at the following locations:
- Inverell Administration Centre, 144 Otho Street, Inverell;
- Inverell Shire Library, Campbell Street, Inverell;
- Inverell Tourist Centre, Campbell Street, Inverell;
- Gilgai General Store, 9 Marsh Street, Gilgai;
- Ashford Works Depot, Albury Street, Ashford;
- Ashford Rural transaction Centre, 30-32 Albury Street, Ashford;
- Delungra Post Office, Inverell Street, Delungra; and
- Yetman General Store, 1 River Street, Yetman.
Written submissions will be received by Inverell Shire Council, PO Box 138, Inverell NSW 2360 during the advertised period.
|Draft Plans on exhibition|
|2019-2020 Draft Operational Plan||Download||[6 Mb]|
|2019 - 2029 Draft Long Term Financial Plan||Download||[14 Mb]|