NSW Department of Industry – Dams safety reform
The NSW Government is inviting public submissions on the proposed Dams Safety Regulation 2019.
The NSW Government will hold community information sessions in selected locations as detailed below, along with information sessions for industry. Video presentations are available online for the community and industry at damsafety.nsw.gov.au.
- > Albury, Wednesday 12 June – 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- > Tamworth, Thursday 13 June – 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- > Maitland, Tuesday 18 June – 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- > Penrith, Wednesday 19 June – 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- > Orange, Thursday 20 June – 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
The consultation period runs from 6 June to 5 July 2019.
More information, including how to make a submission and contact the Dams Safety Reform project team, is available on the Dams Safety website at damsafety.nsw.gov.au.
If you have any questions, contact us via email at email@example.com