- This event has passed.
Tech Savvy Session – Creating and Managing Email Accounts
May 28, 10:00 am
One event on May 28, 2019 at 10:00am
Learn the basic functionalities of creating and managing email accounts.
Tuesday, 26th February 2019 at 10:00 am
Tuesday, 28th May 2019 at 10:00 am
Learn how to navigate your way around the many different and useful functions of email accounts such as:
- > Sending emails
- > Managing your contacts
- > Sending and opening documents and photographs
- > Downloading and uploading documents and photographs to/from a USB stick
- > Subscribing to email newsletters from interest groups, such as book retailers, news outlets and hobby groups
What to bring?
- > You will be using the Library’s PCs so no need to bring your own devices
- > Your logins and passwords if you already have an email account
- > A USB stick (you can buy them from us for $10.00)
- > Email addresses of family and friends.
Bookings Essential as there are limited spaces.
To book see library staff at front counter or phone (02) 6728 8130