2017-2018 Draft Budget Released
Notice is hereby given in accordance with Section 405 of the Local Government Act, 1993 that Council has prepared a Draft Operational Plan with respect to its activities for the five (5) years from 1 July, 2017 and its Draft Budget for the 2017/2018 financial year.
The 2017/2018 Draft Operational Plan includes details of:
- Council's principal activities and strategic objectives,
- The Estimates of Council's Income and Expenditure,
- Proposed Rating Structure, and Proposed Fees and Charges
In addition to the Draft Operational Plan the following documents have been prepared with respect to Councils Long Term Financial Plans.
- General Managers Report - 2017/2018 Draft Estimates and Operational Plan, and Long Term Financial Plan
- 2017/2027 Draft Long Term Financial Plan
- 2017/2018 Draft Fees and Charges
The Draft Plan will be on public exhibition during normal office hours from Monday 1st May, 2017 until 10:00am on Monday 29th May, 2017 at:
- Inverell Administrative Building, 144 Otho Street, Inverell
- Inverell Shire Library, Campbell Street, Inverell
- Inverell Tourist Centre, Campbell Street, Inverell
- Gilgai General Store, 9 Marsh Street, Gilgai
- Ashford Works Depot, Albury Street, Ashford
- Ashford Rural Transaction Centre, 30-32 Albury Street, Ashford
- Delungra Post Office, Inverell Street, Delungra
- Yetman General Store, 1 River Street, Yetman
Written submissions will be received by the undersigned during the advertised period.
Administration Centre, 144 Otho Street, Inverell NSW 2360