Street Stall & Raffle Ticket Stands
- The request being in writing, including date, location and business owner approval;
- The individual and/or organisation obtaining permission from the owner and/or manager of the business in front of which the raffle tickets are to be sold;
- That tables, chairs, etc from which the raffle tickets are sold do not protrude onto the footpath by more than one (1) metre;
- That if objections of any kind are raised about the activity, Council staff can request that the activity be stopped;
- A minimum of 50% of the funds raised remain in the community (this requirement may be varied on approval of the General Manager); and
- No more than three (3) stalls will be allowed at any one time in the Inverell CBD.
|Street Stall/ Raffle Ticket Stand Application Form|
Please note that Council publications are available in Portable Document Format (PDF) and require Abobe Acrobat to open. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available from the Adobe website www.adobe.com. Adobe Acrobat software has an embeded 'screen reader' which can read aloud the text in most PDF files and is available for free at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readermain.html.